January 3, 2022
Important information about ChristianaCare’s
2022 Wellness Incentive Program
Since the start of the pandemic, you have provided exceptional care to our community during unprecedented circumstances. But during this time, you may not have given enough attention to your own health. As part of our commitment to partner with you in your health and wellbeing, ChristianaCare is excited to partner with Highmark in the relaunch of our voluntary Wellness Incentive Program for all caregivers and their spouses enrolled in a ChristianaCare medical plan.
ChristianaCare has offered the wellness credit for many years. However, over the past two years we paused the program due to the COVID-19 pandemic while still honoring our caregivers with the wellness credit.
The program runs from Jan. 1 to March 31, 2022. Upon completion of program requirements, caregivers will receive a wellness credit, effective July 1, 2022, that will reduce the cost of their medical benefits (see chart below).
All caregivers and spouses enrolled in a ChristianaCare Medical Plan.
How do I earn rewards?
Sign up now to start earning your wellness rewards through March 31, 2022. When you complete the required activities and earn 1,000 points, you will be eligible to receive up to $65 per caregiver per pay or $130 per caregiver and spouse per pay in savings.
- Have your Highmark member ID card ready. (You will need this to continue.)
- Go to mycare.sharecare.com on your computer or your mobile device.
- Click on “Create My Account” and complete the required fields, including the 12-digit numeric portion from your Highmark Member ID Card.
- Once your account is created, you can download the Sharecare app.
- From the home page, click the Achieve icon.
- Click on the Rewards Tile.
- Click on the ChristianaCare Wellness Rewards to see required activities.
Real Age Test — 500 points (Required)
On the website, click on “Find out your RealAge” and complete the assessment. (~15 minutes). In addition to learning your RealAge, you can access specialized programs and more to help improve your well-being. The assessment provides personalized guidance for a healthier lifestyle through nutrition, exercise, getting the right amount of sleep, reducing stress and more.
Earn an additional 500 points by completing ONE of the following (Required)
- Self-certify you are Tobacco-Free (500 points) OR
- Complete the “Quit Tobacco Guide Online Program” (500 points) OR
- Complete the “How to Be Tobacco-Free Telephonic Coaching Program” (500 points).
Senior Manager, Benefits