As we work to enable every caregiver to thrive, ChristianaCare’s voluntary Wellness Incentive Program provides an opportunity each year for caregivers to reduce their out-of-pocket benefit costs while taking steps that support their own good health. Our voluntary Wellness Incentive Program runs this year from January 3, 2023 to March 31, 2023. This year’s program is for all caregivers and spouses enrolled in a ChristianaCare medical plan with Highmark. The program provides information to help employees and their spouses to live a healthier life.
Please read carefully, as requirements have changed.
How to complete requirements (see instructions below):
- Go to mycare.sharecare.com on your computer or your mobile device.
- Click on "Create My Account" and complete the required fields, including the 12- digit numeric portion from your Highmark Member ID Card.
Once your account is created, you can download the Sharecare app.
- From the home page, click the Achieve icon.
- Click on the Rewards Tile.
- Click on the ChristianaCare Wellness Rewards to see required activities.
How to register for Virtual Primary Care
- Visit the Virtual Health webpage, click here.
- If you would like to learn more about the primary care providers, click here.
- To register, click “Sign-up Now!” and complete the short form.
- You may also call 302-428-2400.
- Or email us at [email protected].
- Once you are registered, a member of your care team will connect with you to schedule your first visit with the provider.
Please note: Caregivers who are currently enrolled in a no-cost medical plan option must complete the program requirements to maintain eligibility for the plan year beginning July 1, 2023. If caregivers do not complete the requirements, they will not be eligible to enroll in the no-cost plan for the coming year.
Thank you for partnering with us to improve your and your spouse's health and wellbeing.