FY2022 Open Enrollment
All benefits eligible Caregivers must enroll between
May 7-21, 2021
Benefit Program Changes for FY2022
- A no-cost medical plan option will be available for benefit eligible, full-time, full-time flex or WIP caregivers who earn less than $40,000/year, receive the full $65 wellness credit and elect Core PPO employee-only coverage.
- Coverage for Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies up to a lifetime maximum of $25,000.
- Delta Dental’s annual maximum will increase from $1,500 to $1,750.
- Diagnostic and preventive dental services will no longer be applied to your annual maximum, allowing caregivers and their dependents to use their annual maximum for more costly procedures, such as root canals or crowns.
- Enhancement to InfoArmor's Identity Theft Protection, which now includes data breach notifications, unlimited credit scores, credit freeze assistance, stolen fund reimbursement and more!
- The $100 Annual Fitness & Wellness Reimbursement will now include reimbursement for activity trackers, exercise DVDs and wellness apps, such as those related to mindfulness, nutrition and exercise.
- The copay for all Christiana Care Primary Care practices will decrease from $15 to $5.
We are committed to providing you with competitive and high-quality health care plans that are sustainable and affordable. For the new benefit year, you will see some changes to your health care costs:
- While Christiana Care continues to pay the majority of your medical expenses, you will see a minimal increase to your contributions due to rising health care costs.
- There will be no increase to prescription drug copays.
- Our VSP Vision plan remains very competitive and while we were able to maintain the cost of the plan since its inception, there will be a minimal rate increase this coming year.
Your Open Enrollment Resources
When it comes to planning for a healthy future, Christiana Care is committed to ensuring our benefits and plan options provide you with the highest quality and value. During Open Enrollment, it’s important to reevaluate your health care needs and spend some time reviewing your options so you can get the benefits that are best for you and your family. Make sure you understand your options by taking advantage of the following resources:
Benefit Fairs: Attend one of our Benefit Fairs! This is a great way for you to ask questions about the available plans and the enrollment process so you can choose the benefits that are best for you and your family. The fairs will be held at various locations on Friday, April 30, Monday, May 3, and Tuesday, May 4, 2021. Click on the Caregiver Connect icon or download the app to see an Open Enrollment announcement for more information.
Caregiver Resource Center: The Caregiver Resource Center, formerly HR Online, is your one-stop shop for a variety of resources, including the Benefits Guide, plan and policy information and more. It’s easy to use; simply input a keyword and the site will populate related articles.
Caregiver Service Center: If you have questions regarding your benefit plans or the enrollment process, you also have the opportunity to talk to one of our dedicated representatives at our internal call center. They’re happy to help you, simply call 302-327-5555.