Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with WW!
(National Observance Dates: September 15, 2022 - October 15, 2022)
Join our wellness partner, WeightWatchers, in honoring the rich culture of the Hispanic community. Get inspired by member stories and discover recipes from regions around the globe.
Get Inspired by WW Members
- “I'm Mexican American, so my family celebrates with food. I love that with WW there’s nothing taken away from me.” —August M., lost 164 pounds*
- “I’ve always associated food with love and family. And I have fond memories of filling my plate with carne asada, delicious tortas, rice and beans, and pan dulce. I didn’t have to reinvent my diet on WW to fit some make-believe ideal.” —Shannon M., lost 60 pounds*
- “When I’m eating well, my whole family eats well. As a parent, it can feel selfish to put yourself first, but if I’m chopping fruits and veggies for myself, everyone is eating them.” —DeAnna M., lost 58 pounds*
*People following the WW program can expect to lose 1 to 2 pounds per week.
Eat the Foods You Love, Lose the Weight You Want
We know food is a powerful way to connect and celebrate with friends and family. With WW, you don't have to give up anything, including traditional recipes that you grew up with. Find new ways to enjoy your go-to ingredients, plus WW-ized versions of dishes that remind you of home:
- Mexico: Esquites Salad and Chicken Tinga with Chipotle
- Central America: Gallopinto and Desayuno Tradicional
- Spain: Blistered Shishito Peppers & Serrano Ham and Paella Valenciana
- South America: Shrimp Ceviche and Arroz Chaufa
- The Caribbean: Slow-Cooker Ropa Vieja and Turkey Picadillo