T H E H E A L T H Y L I F E S T Y L E
C O A C H I N G P R O G R A M P R E S E N T S :
No Gym, No Problem!
Episode 10: STAIRWAY TO STRIVE
Continue to climb up and beyond your fitness goals with a quick routine that can be done on a set of stairs!
For this routine, find a few stairs in your home, apartment building, workplace, or even outside to help keep you moving and change the pace of your usual workouts.
Remember to take your time with each exercise, become comfortable with the movements on the stairs before increasing your speed and/or agility.
Complete each exercise for a total routine time of anywhere between 20-45 minutes.
- High Knee Step-Ups (10 reps/leg)
- Incline Push-Ups (15 reps)
- Side Lunge to Step (10 reps/leg)
- Push-Up Walk (10 reps)
- Calf Raises (15 reps)
- Soft Box Jump Repeat (10 reps)
- Up-Back Run (10 reps)
- Incline Mountain Climbers (15 reps/leg)
- Side High Knee Ups Stairs (5 reps/side)
- Full Flight Run (5 reps)
Click here to download a PDF of the routines for all episodes.