T H E H E A L T H Y L I F E S T Y L E
C O A C H I N G P R O G R A M P R E S E N T S :
No Gym, No Problem!
Episode 14: GALLON GAINS!
Grab those water jugs or liquid containers. Fill them up to your pleasure and watch those muscles grow!
The only equipment you will need for this routine is a couple gallon jugs of water, or empty gallons of milk, or another option that comes with its own handle - then fill up the gallons. The gallons are very easy to adjust the weight! Filling a water gallon up completely comes out to about 8 lbs. Adjust the weight accordingly.
Once you find a comfortable weight to work with, begin the exercise routine!
The Liquid Life Routine
Complete each exercise for 2-3 total sets.
- Bent Over Row with Pause (12 reps)
- Pause Squat (12 reps)
- Alternating Curl + Curls (10 reps)
- RDL High Pull Calf Raise (12 reps)
- Split Squat Shoulder Press (10 reps/side)
- Side Bend (15 reps/side)
- Shrug with Pause (15 reps)
- High Knee Twist (20 reps/side)
- Single Arm Chest Press (15 reps/side)
- Plank with Arm Slider (12 reps/side)
Click here to download a PDF of the routines for all episodes.