T H E H E A L T H Y L I F E S T Y L E
C O A C H I N G P R O G R A M P R E S E N T S :
No Gym, No Problem!
Episode 6: WELCOME TO KURT'S KITCHEN!
A fun exercise routine to try out before or after eating, while you are cooking, or in between trips to the kitchen!
For this routine, you will need 2 cans of soup or canned items that are similar in weight or the same (i.e. 2 cans of beans).
Find some open space in your kitchen area to perform the exercises listed below in continuous fashion until finishing all 12 – that is one round!
The Soup Can Circuit
Complete 2-3 rounds of each exercise
- Helicopter Raise (12 Reps)
- External Rotations (20 Reps)
- Shoulder Press Burnout (30 Reps)
- Punches (1 Minute)
- Squat to Overhead Swing (15 Reps)
- Reverse Lunge and Pass (10 Reps/leg)
- Reverse Fly (15 Reps)
- Bent Over Front Raise (15 Reps)
- Single Leg RDL (10 Reps/leg)
- Squat Hold Forward Press (30 seconds)
- Wall Sit In Outs (30 seconds)
- Weighted Jumping Jacks (30 seconds)
Click here to download a PDF of the routines for all episodes.